Well folks, today we have a rather exciting announcement. Of all the feature requests we’ve received from Hours customers, one stands above the rest. I am pleased to announce that the Tapity team has heard your cries. We are currently working on…
Hours for Mac!
Release date to be announced. If you would like to stay updated, subscribe to the Hours mailing list here.
We would love to hear your ideas and thoughts about Hours for Mac. Please leave a comment or shoot us an email with your two cents.
Oh and that’s not the only thing we’ve been working on. We are also pleased to announce the 1.1.4 Hours update is now available on the app store.
- Improved syncing of data between app and widget
- Now remembers date range selection on reports screen
- Fixed bugs related to timer running past midnight
- Fixed bugs causing crash after editing total duration for a timer
- Minor fixes for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Happy time tracking!