Hey there! We’ve got some incredibly great news for you. We’re thrilled to announce that in the latest Hours update, we’ve teamed up with FreshBooks so that you can use the #1 cloud-accounting service with Hours. Starting right now, you can send your Hours data to FreshBooks and enjoy these long-awaited features:
- Professional invoicing
- Team time tracking
- Data on the web, advanced reporting, and much more
Did we mention you can try this all for free?
You’re probably saying to yourself right now, “Oh my goodness, this is all I’ve ever wanted in life. How do I get started?” Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We worked tirelessly on this process to make sure that you wouldn’t have to.
To get started, make sure you’ve updated to the latest version of Hours. Then, tap the “Get started with FreshBooks” button. From there, you can sign up or log into an existing account.
Once you’ve signed in, tap the “gear” button in the top-right corner of the screen. From here, you can add existing timers within Hours to sync to FreshBooks, send data with a single push of a button, and so much more.
Hours now provides you with all of the tools to be a time tracking and accounting wizard. Get the Hours update and start your FreshBooks free trial now!
Learn more about Hours + FreshBooks ☞
P.S. We saw the torches and pitchforks, and we embraced your feature requests with a smile. Your unparalleled passion for Hours only motivates us to make Hours bigger and better with every update. You can now customize your start day of the week! You’re welcome. We love you.
Are you as excited as we are about our new update and integration? Sound off in the comments below.
Hours is now free and available for the Apple Watch. Check out the announcement video!
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that Hours has recently had an update. What is new in Hours?
- We fixed the bugs in the Hours “glance” on the Apple Watch that caused it to not update in some cases
- We fixed a bug in running timers on the Apple Watch that sometimes caused an incorrect elapsed time to show if rounding was turned on
- We fixed a bug that sometimes caused edited timers to change order on the iPhone
- We added some missing translations
- We made Hours sounds quieter on the iPhone
And bug fixes are not the only thing that we are celebrating today. Guess what? Hours is rolling out on demo devices in Apple stores around the world! It isn’t in the US right now so if you are outside the US and happen to see Hours at your local Apple Store, we would love it if you tweeted us a pic!
We’ve been busy here at Tapity with some exciting new developments. Today we are excited to announce that we are launching an Apple Watch compatible version of Hours.
Hours launched last July as the #1 business app and was called “The perfect iPhone time tracking app” by Forbes. We think that Apple Watch will make Hours even more convenient and easy to use!
To celebrate the launch, we are making Hours completely FREE for a limited time. So if you haven’t bought the app yet, now is the time!
Key features for the Apple Watch version:
- Tap once to start, stop, and switch timers, now from the convenience of your wrist
- Adjust start and end times in case you started or ended too late
- Add notes to your time entries with your voice or from a customized suggestions list
- Check glance to see the running timer and to provide quick access to the app
- Get notifications to remind you when you need to start and stop your timers and a “Stop Timer” button right on the notification so you don’t even have to go into the app
- Hours makes the Apple Watch the most convenient way to track your time during the day — switching timers is as easy as a glance and a tap.
Check out the promo video we put together:
Well folks, today we have a rather exciting announcement. Of all the feature requests we’ve received from Hours customers, one stands above the rest. I am pleased to announce that the Tapity team has heard your cries. We are currently working on…
Hours for Mac!